Designed for toddlers up to middle school aged children, we've created activity areas with crafts that bring children closer to the built environment
• Nine (9) free-standing informational panels which present ideas about various architectural subject areas, including roofs, architecture tools, shapes and more
• Design includes 9 unique interactive modules, including one pyramid, one skyscraper of gridded plastic, one tree in a cube base and other cubes.
• Exhibit includes K-8 educational resources
• Study kits for use in classrooms, libraries, museums or other settings
• 50 square feet
• Transport to be shipped by renter
• 2-3 month booking per venue.
• Insurance to be paid by renter
Julie Cowan, archKIDecture, Evanston Illinois, email: email@example.com
This project was made possible with funding from the Evanston Arts Council.
Contact us for more information.
Find out about our workshops, too.